My Spiritual Awakening Journey Journal 8

The 360 degree Evil manipulation World

I know it’s been a very long second since I last wrote a blog, but if you were in my shoes, you would probably feel the same way (what’s the point in writing, etc.)– as the Spiritual attacks from writing these blogs are out of this world. 

My sucker enemies still attack, but by the Amazing Grace of God, I hold my ground. What actually prompted me to write is the MEGXIT interview with Oprah. 

It’s fair to say that Princess Diana will be smiling from Heaven as this Royal Family exposure can be seen as her Justice. It’s too big a topic for me to write about; hence, I will leave here.

Having said that, the Christian Institute needs to be exposed, some of the so-called body of Christ. The Lord needs to unveil the evil and dirty deeds of the establishment. What hurts me the most is that the Christian Faith is so real, and the Power of the Faith via the Holy Spirit is what the world needs, but unfortunately, it is lacking. 

It’s fair to say only 5% of Christians have an intimate relationship with the Holy Spirit and are walking with Him; the other 95% is what Apostle Paul called a form of godliness but lacking the POWER2 Timothy 3-5

You might be wondering where I got the 5% from, well as I read my daily scripture for today, Numbers 13-14, it was the story of when Moses sent spies to view the Promised Land, and out of 40, only Joshua and Caleb came back with a positive report. 2 divided by 40 is 5%, and I guess, things don’t change. 

The same demonic activity done in the Old Testament (that made God turn His back on the Children of Israel, these same people, God delivered from bondage in Egypt) is practiced within some aspect of the so-called body of Christ today. Then we wonder why we have the pestilence of Covid 19 all around the world. 

I have experienced so much darkness in this world – (like 360 degrees) that I am numb to it; my heart goes out to the younger generation that don’t have role models to show them the Light of Christ, hence when the effect of Covid 19 lock down hits them, they don’t know nor have access to the Power of Jesus Christ via the Holy Spirit to help them, as this lock down has an adverse effects one’s well-being.

As I pounder of the Precious Holy Spirit even at this moment, and look back of His goodness in keeping me amongst the 360-degree enemies that surround me, I can only say one thing, which is, as long as I live, I will NEVER call upon any other name apart from Jesus called the Christ. 

The truth of the matter is that the world we live in now is not the best of God. The new Heaven and Earth is the best life that awaits those who believe in Jesus Christ’s salvation. 

Those in right standing with God, unfortunately, suffer the judgment of God upon the world, In Number 14:34 According to the number of the days in which you spied out the land, forty days, for each day you shall bear your ]guilt one year, namely forty years, and you shall know My rejection. 

Joshua and Caleb, too, had to wait forty years before they entered the promised land. Today the good folks are also suffering the effects of lock-down; the difference is that we look for the new Heaven and Earth, as who knows if the old world will ever be the same again. 

In case you ask why I am calling this world the old world, the reason is simple there is a new world that awaits the Children of God; in fact, this is an EVIL world, full of manipulation, of dark magic, that block a man from being with a woman in order to steal and transfer one’s spiritual gifts and light( as it’s easy to steal spiritual gifts when a Man is stopped from releasing semen) – and all this evil happens in a 360-degree rotation – from family to the workplace and the Church place. Then we wonder why we have Covid19. 

If the world does not turn from its dark ways, even the vaccination they think is the savior will disappoint.   

Folks am telling you for real, CHANGE YOUR EVIL WAYS. Do unto others as you would like others to do to you. 

To finish on a positive note, I leave you with one of the most famous verses of God’s Holy Word: John 3:16…. “For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life.

I don’t care how evil and dark you have been; Jesus Christ via Holy Spirit can make you good, new, and Light. 

One thing is for sure, LIGHT will ALWAYS CONQUER DARKNESS, it might take a little time, but I assure you LIGHT will always win and overcome in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Those that have ears …Let them hear.

Remember Jesus Christ is the Light & Saviour of the World. 

God Bless 

Until Next time, Keep Believing, Keep Hoping & Keep Loving.  

Peace. Daniel – The Christian Activist & Warrior