The Spirit of Faith is first to believe and then speak. Faith is one if the gifts of the Holy Spirit. The gifts of the Holy Spirit are:
1. The Word of Knowledge
2. The Word of Wisdom
3. The Gift of Prophecy
4. The Gift of Faith
5. The Gifts of Healing
6. The Working of Miracles
7. The Discerning of Spirits
8. Different Kinds of Tongues
9. The Interpretation of Tongues.
The Bible says we have all been given a measure of Faith. We are supposed to take the measure of Faith to the next level. On two occasions Jesus used the word Great Faith. Great means substantial, significant. This type of faith can be perceived as above the ordinary and average.
If we are to go from Faith to Faith and Glory to Glory, we must all aim for the next level in our Faith. The God we serve does not want us to remain at the same degree. He wants us to grow
So how do we operate and flow in this great faith, the gift of faith and the spirit of Faith?
I believe if you can pray in the Holy Spirit, one could potentially have all the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
In the book of Jude, it says we should pray in our most Holy Faith, praying in the spirit. It’s called holy because there is no doubt in this type of prayer. However, it must not ends there, after our most Holy faith is built, words need to be spoken.
As the Spirit of Faith is believing then speak therefore praying in our most Holy faith would enable us to believe, then we have to declare and decree our desirable. Prophets declare, and decree and they do this in according to their faith.
Therefore faith of prophets would vary from prophets to prophets.
From my experience, it’s not just praying in tongues that would get results, but declaring things.
Also how to deal with any short circuit is imperative, I mean one must know how to handle those that are waiting to steal your Power and what have been praying for.
In other words, you must know how to pray against witchcraft because if you are praying in the Spirit and operating in the spirit of faith and you can’t or don’t know how to block the witchcraft folks, it’s a waste of time.
The evil folks will try and steal your blessing just like their father the devil; their trademark is to steal and lie. They can never be trusted. That is fact, always be watchful.
You can also find people that want to steal your blessings in the so-called body of Christ. I call these fake Christians & Churches, so just be aware.
Going back the spirit of faith, which is first we believe then we speak.
Breaking this down into steps is
1. BELIEVE: How do we believe? Just like faith, by hearing the same thing over and over. So whatever we are trusting God for, we must realize that God is not holding back from us, and when we ask we receive. So once we have the faith to believe we have to speak it and call it forth.
2. SPEAK IT. What we are trusting God must be spoken into existence.
3. HOLD FAST TO OUR CONFESSION/ PROFESSION OF FAITH In Hebrews 10:23, it says we should hold fast without wavering for He who promised is Faithful. Once we have spoken it, then we should just keep on affirming it in the present tense as if we have already received it. For example, Thanking God for healing your body, etc.
Until Next time. Keep Believing, Keep Hoping & Keep Loving.